With the official start of summer less than two months away, now is a great time to use warm days to get your home ready. Check these items off your to-do list to get your home ready to enjoy in the months to come.
- Have your HVAC system serviced by a professional and install a new furnace filter. Installing a new filter is a snap, just follow the steps in this how-to video.
- Test and install new batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Prepare your barbeque grill for summer use with a deep clean. Follow the steps in this helpful video from Weber Grills.
- Touch up paint dings that have appeared over the winter using the simple method outlined in this how-to video.
- Test your sump pump to make sure it is still functioning properly. Unsure how to do this? Watch this video to learn how.
- Give your home a thorough spring cleaning. Houzz suggests picking one of these six approaches to get your home clean, fresh and ready for summer.
Is a new home on your wish list? Pradera offers new luxury homes on large homesites in a serene Douglas County golf course community. With homes priced from $1 million, you are sure to find the home of your dreams in our wonderful community. Need something sooner? Pradera has new homes available for quick move-in. View our currently available homes here.
Nestled along the rolling hills of Douglas County, Pradera is the area’s premier master-planned luxury community. Residents enjoy a year-round private golf course in an ideal climate. Find inspiration in spacious, stunning brand-new homes from award-winning builder Celebrity Custom Homes. Contact us today and begin your journey toward luxurious living.