February is known for two events: the Super Bowl and Valentine’s Day. With the big game behind us, it’s time to set our sights on the “love”liest holiday of the year, and what better way to celebrate love (new or old!) than with a romantic meal? This month, whether you’re seeking a special spot for Valentine’s Day or just searching for a new place to check out for weekly date nights, try an establishment from the following eclectic list of romantic dinner spots just minutes from conveniently located Pradera.
Dine in Castle Rock
- Scileppi’s at the Old Stone Church (Italian, 210 3rd St.) – This family owned restaurant offers a modern vibe with authentic, traditional Italian recipes created from the finest ingredients. Enjoy the ambiance of what once served as Castle Rock’s first Catholic church, built in 1888.
- Vista Vino Modern Grill (American/Italian, 611 Wilcox St.) – Seasoned chef Paul Epstein delivers culinary artistry at its finest in this upscale establishment. Exquisite dishes (locally sourced when possible) are perfectly paired with complex wines, perfect for an evening of romance.
- Union: An American Bistro (American, 3 S. Wilcox St.) – A Castle Rock mainstay, Union dishes up a highly rated dining experience with classic meals—American-inspired dishes with a global influence—in a modern setting.
- Crush Wine Bar (Tapas, 3911 Ambrosia St.) – Culinarily gifted Nancie Lewis and world-traveling certified sommelier James Lewis, both Colorado natives, are Crush’s proud owners. Offering small plates of gourmet bites alongside a fantastic selection of reds and whites, this up-and-coming establishment is recommended by Restaurant Guru.
- Trestles Coastal Cuisine (Seafood, 880 W. Happy Canyon Rd.) – Juicy filet, seared scallops, luscious lobster—Trestles brings all things seafood and decadence to the area. Check out the restaurant’s “Ode to Duets” Valentine’s Day dinner, featuring special menu items ideal for a romantic dinner for two.
Dine in Parker
- Parker Garage (American, 19420 E. Mainstreet) – Situated along Parker’s quaint Mainstreet, this upscale establishment touts its chef-inspired dishes, featuring locally sourced ingredients, for “refined tastes.”
- Opa Grill (Greek, 18366 E. Lincoln Ave.) Authentic Greek cuisine abounds at this highly praised family owned establishment.
- Trattoria Dionisia (Italian, 10403 S. Parker Rd.) Chef Natalia Fragapane proudly brings the taste of Italy to Parker as she endeavors to deliver the charm of old-world Italian dishes mingled with memorable dining experiences.
- Junz (Japanese, 11211 Dransfeldt Rd.) Have a craving for sushi? Junz is your place. Chef Jun Makino, a product of Japanese cuisine yet trained in French cuisine, fuses the two into a unique blend that will have you returning time and again.
- Vines Wine Bar (Tapas, 19501 E. Mainstreet) – A sure bet for upscale ambiance, Vines has been supplying extraordinary wines and scrumptious tapas in Parker for 15 years.
Celebrate the month of love this year near home in Castle Rock or Parker. Each of these trusted romantic dinner spots offers online reservations, so make your plans today and enjoy a night you’ll remember for years to come.
Nestled in the rolling hills between Castle Rock and Parker, Pradera is Douglas County’s premier master-planned luxury community. Residents are conveniently situated to fine dining opportunities. Ready to experience the best lifestyle Colorado has to offer? Visit us today and discover the Pradera difference for yourself.