With cold weather continuing in January, your home’s energy-efficiency may be top-of-mind. In addition to keeping your home comfortable in both cold and hot weather, the better the home’s energy-efficiency, the lower your utility bills and overall environmental impact will be.
Building on the exterior finishes and roofing that seal the elements out, the heat (or A/C in the summer) can be sealed in thanks to the superior energy efficient features offered by Celebrity Custom Homes.
Celebrity homes benefit from more than 60 years of research and refinement in energy efficiency. Celebrity home owners find themselves saving money on utility bills and enjoying a cozy home, thanks to smart ideas like insulated garages and basements and an individual furnace on both the main and upper level.
Following are some of the premium features offered in every new Celebrity home at Pradera:
- BIBS (blown-in-blanket system) insulation package with R-23 in walls and R-49 in ceilings and fully insulated garages.
- Individual high-efficiency (AFUE 95%) furnaces on the main and upper levels.
- Low-maintenance, low-E366 vinyl windows.
- State-of-the-art PEX plumbing system.
- High-efficiency 50-gallon hot water heater and air conditioner (14 SEER).
- Digital programmable thermostat and direct-vent gas fireplace.
- Each home is IECC® (International Energy Conservation Code) certified by a third-party vendor.
All of these features add up to a home that will keep your family comfortable for years to come. Compare these premium materials and construction practices that Celebrity uses as their standard to what is offered by other builders and you’ll see (and feel) the difference.
Nestled along the rolling hills of Douglas County, Pradera is the area’s premier master-planned luxury community. Residents enjoy a year-round private golf course in an ideal climate. Find inspiration in spacious, stunning brand-new homes from award-winning builder Celebrity Custom Homes. Contact us today and begin your journey toward luxurious living.